Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property Penci_AMP_Custom_Rewrite_Rules::$startpoints is deprecated in /home4/a16595n3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/penci-soledad-amp/includes/class-amp-custom_rewrite-rules.php on line 301

Deprecated: Function Yoast\WP\SEO\Conditionals\Schema_Blocks_Conditional::get_feature_flag is deprecated since version Yoast SEO 20.5 with no alternative available. in /home4/a16595n3/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6085

Deprecated: Function Yoast\WP\SEO\Conditionals\Schema_Blocks_Conditional::get_feature_flag is deprecated since version Yoast SEO 20.5 with no alternative available. in /home4/a16595n3/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6085

Home - Way2Chef
Make it Healthy and Delicious

Browse Categories

Way2chef is a trusted resource for home cooks, with over 3,000 tested recipes, guides, and meal plans, and over 15 million readers from around the world each month. A team of recipe developers, food writers, recipe and product testers, photographers, and other creative professionals assist us.

Popular Recipes

Delicious Noodles

Vegetarian Food

Breakfast Food

Main Dish Recipes

Meal Prep

18 Culinary

About Me

Hi, I am Devipriya, a busy mother of two wonderful children. I was born in Kollam, Kerala, India. Basically, I'm an engineer, but I also enjoy reading recipes, cooking, and eating food. Like most of you, I am not formally trained in the culinary arts, but I am confident in my cooking abilities, and I know you can be as well. However, my true passion is assisting others in discovering their love of cooking. My favourite hobbies are cooking and creating new recipes. I want to share my cooking learning experience on this page. All of the recipes I share here have been tried at home by me. In addition, the majority of the recipes have been tried by my family and friends. Anyway, please provide feedback on all aspects of this page, and thank you for stopping by and reading!

Latest Recipes

Our team consist of cooking experts from different part of world. check our latest contributions